A workshop helping you to choose foods that best nourish your body
The supermarket can be a confusing and overwhelming place when it comes to choosing foods to best nourish you (and your family). Our Dietitian-led supermarket tour can help!
We provide hands on education in a walk through tour of the supermarket to enable you to be a more informed shopper.
You will benefit if:
You want to learn more about general health and nutrition
You are interested in eating well to prevent or manage a chronic health condition (diabetes, cancer, heart disease, PCOS)
You have a food allergy or intolerance and need help with meal ideas and choosing what groceries to purchase (gluten free, dairy free, low sugar/fructose, low FODMAP)
You would like to learn how to eat and cook healthily for a busy lifestyle
The tour includes:
* A 1-1.5hr guided tour with our expert Dietitian
* Practical information and product recommendations suited to your nutrition needs, budget and lifestyle
* How to read a food label for any food/drink item
* How to interpret product claims and what they really mean
* A free comprehensive guide of recommended brands and products